Monday 19 March 2012

Messing Around

Blue-tailed Bee-eater
Merops philippensis
นกจาบคาหัวเขียว
Ratchaburi Rice Paddy 19.03.12

I got out of my sick bed for the first time in more than two days to play with my new toy late this afternoon. We've all been laid low with bronchial infections, including the baby; I appear to be the worst affected. After three days of antibiotics I am still coughing but I do feel better. Thank God we're all on holiday. Not a lot of action in the rice paddy, simply good to be out. This Blue-tailed Bee-eater perched up just a little too far away. Mustn't grumble; learned a little more about the GF-2 operation and must say I do like it. The shot below of the same bird gives a flavour of what might be possible. Shot at 400 ISO and then brightened - the light was all wrong. I didn't shoot a burst, this is a single frame!

Blue-tailed Bee-eater
Merops philippensis
นกจาบคาหัวเขียว
Ratchaburi Rice Paddy 19.03.12




No comments:

Post a Comment