Sunday 15 July 2012

Double Dip


Well I am sorry to say I drew a blank pursuing  Small Buttonquail and Malayan Night-heron today. A double dip. First of all I couldn't find the Small Buttonquail site so I don't know if it is there or not. On the night-heron the military academy at Nakhon Nayok is huge so with a 5 month old baby and a three year old boy plus mum in a hot car there was a limit on how much time I could spend on it. It wasn't posing! However the Nakhon Nayok site was impressive; without so much as fluttering an eyelid I had four sturnus species - the dominant species was Black-collared but there was also one Vinous-breasted and Common and White-vented Mynas. I was more than happy with this and I do believe I will be back at this site. I rather fancy it has a lot to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment