Saturday 11 February 2012

Breeding Record!

Indulge me please........our daughter Margaret Jona Charlotte came into this world yesterday morning at 06:54 weighing in at a comfortable 3.400 kg, almost 7½ lbs to you non-metric people. We're thrilled. Luna, my wife, is recovering well. So my sights are firmly focused on a small person this weekend. I'm looking after our 2½ year old son, Benedict, who is adapting remarkably well to the arrival of his sister. Must be a shock to the boy's system as he has had his mother's undivided attention for most of his short life. But he is adapting brilliantly. Maybe tomorrow, Sunday, I'll be able to slope off for a few hours - I'd like to check out the ducks at Wat Khao Takrhao.......

1 comment:

  1. Allow me to be the first to congratulate you both on the birth of Margaret.
    You both deserve to be so happy.
    Best Wishes,

    Padraig

    ReplyDelete